So I was recently asked by a girlfriend if I had any birthday ideas for a woman who seems to have everything. This is one of my favorite things to do – find gifts and shop online – so it only took about 5 minutes for me to come up with this list of ideas that I think would be a great gift for any woman! (I had a hard time not purchasing all of these for myself). All of these gifts (with the exception of 1) are around the $30 price point OR LESS! And the best part is, they’re all from Nordstrom (or Amazon), so they all have free (and fast) shipping (one of my favorite parts of shopping there). Everything from Nordstrom has free returns, as well. So if you’re looking for a gift idea for someone close, or want to help a guy out who is trying to buy for his favorite gal, these are some great universal options! Buy one or pair them up for a sweet little gift! Links to everything below 🙂
- Multistrand Tassle Necklace – Tassles started becoming “a thing” last year and have stuck around this year. The multiple colors on this necklace make it a perfect staple necklace to match any basic color.
- Moscow Mule Set – these copper cups can set you back a lot of money, but this set is super affordable and comes with 4 cups in it! Perfect for the refreshing summer drink 🙂
- MAC Creemsheen Glass in Richer Lusher – this is being price matched at 10% off right now! I LOVE this gloss. It is my absolute favorite that I wear every day. This color is pretty sheer, so it’s nice to just throw on or you can mix it with a stronger color or top a lipstick with it. It is a really universal color.
- Fuji Instax Mini Camera – remember Polaroid cameras? This is such a fun throwback to those, with a new look. It’s so easy to take photos on our phones these days, but when do we ever print them?! This way, your girlfriend can take and share these photos instantly!
- Kate Spade Gold Stripe Thermal Cup – This cup is currently 30% off, making it around $12! No one actually NEEDS a Kate Spade cup, but I received one of these as a gift from my bonus sister and think it’s just adorable. It makes you feel just a little bit more fancy with your tea or coffee.
- Philosophy Birthday Girl Set – Nothing says, “Happy Birthday” better than something that actually says “birthday” on it 🙂 This birthday cake smelling body wash and gloss are just scrumptious. And a super special treat!
- Kate Spade Heart of Gold Bangle – This is such a sweet way to tell one of your girlfriends how much you think of them – because it literally has “heart of gold” inscribed on the inside of the bangle. There are various KS bangles in other metals as well, if your friend prefers silver or rose gold.
- The Legacy of Lucy Harte Book – I haven’t actually read this book, and it’s unusual for me to recommend one that I haven’t, but it’s on my list because I’ve heard such great things about it. That it’s heart wrenching, compelling, and beautiful and inspiring. Nothing like a good “girlie” read 🙂
So there you have it! I hope you can find some great (and affordable) gift ideas with these suggestions. And to the ladies in my life, please ignore this post in case these one day find their way to you 😉